Dead by Daylight | Favorite Content Creators

Prologue

I wanna take some time, and give a huge thanks to some of the content creators that make life for me more enjoyable. Sometimes, when I'm burnt out and just need to relax for a few minutes โ€” I'll just chill and watch some videos from these great people! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—


Note: I don't care if these people are bad or good at the game, so please don't bring any negativity into this thread. I'm just focusing on how much they have impacted my life and changed it for the better! ๐Ÿ™‚


Umbra | Relatable

I really like her personality, and how she makes everything so chill, even when she gets destroyed! Always liked her ability to play the game and spend time with her community.

Another thing since she plays a lot of huntress, it's awesome when a hatchet goes through a survivor and she flips out. It's literally the best part because it's so relatable to me! ๐Ÿ˜


Monto "Hatch King" | Funny

Monto is just amazing, he makes every match he plays very entertaining for me because he has just a goofy personality!

My favorite part is when he accidentally runs into the hatch, and he's like, "I'm the HATCH KING" It just makes me laugh because it's so true to be honest! ๐Ÿ˜


not Otzdarva | Inspirational

This person makes my day because he's such an inspiration to me as a player. He could be on the blink of losing a game, and he somehow makes the biggest comeback ever. This guy literally never gives up, regardless of the odds!

Another thing is his determination to becoming a better player, and how he doesn't let losses stop him from doing just that. Seriously, the amount of determination he has really rubs off onto me and makes everything better after I lose a game! ๐Ÿ˜


Scott Jund | Crazy in a good way

I don't know if anyone can be as crazy as him because he makes insane challenges that really makes me laugh when he fails in a silly way.

One of his challenges is to heal a survivor directly in the killer's face, and it's amazing when he attempts to pull it off in a game. I remember when he took a hit, Mette of Man, insta-heal (septic agent), Dead Hard, and almost got it to work! It looked so funny because the killer was trying so hard to stop this from happening and Scott almost got it to work! This person is literally amazing, and I love his cats, they are so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜


zubatlel | Relatable

Okay, his compilations are very awesome and when I'm stressed out, he makes everything so much better for me! They are so relatable, especially when he bumps into something while he's looping, dead hards into a tree, barely escapes the EGC, or a random bug/lag spike happens and he's like, "Okay then..." It's so relatable because you're so confused on what happened! ๐Ÿ˜


Epilogue

That's the few I wanna praise for making life easier for me, and just being a huge role model in our community. If I didn't mention some people, it's likely because I haven't heard about them, so don't think that I don't find them amazing too! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Otz, Tithi and Tru3.

  • Just want to say thank you to everyone on this thread, for keeping all this within our rules and being positive - it's really great to see <3

  • @Mandy said:

    Just want to say thank you to everyone on this thread, for keeping all this within our rules and being positive - it's really great to see <3

    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰

1 2 โ€บ