I am thankful towards this entire community

On another thread, I mentioned about me starting to learn a lot about balancing.

I am thankful to you all for this as this game has really helped me learn a lot about balancing and all that fun stuff, hell, it’s even the reason why I want to learn balancing. Everyone on here has helped me throughout the year I have been on these forums and helped me produce good ideas towards things


Edit: I will be around Feedback and suggestions to learn more about balancing

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Hoodied said:

    On another thread, I mentioned about me starting to learn a lot about balancing.

    I am thankful to you all for this as this game has really helped me learn a lot about balancing and all that fun stuff, hell, it’s even the reason why I want to learn balancing. Everyone on here has helped me throughout the year I have been on these forums and helped me produce good ideas towards things

    PicsArt_12-15-01.17.44.png


  • I'm sure i wasn't a help, more a hinderance. .)