A novel idea: Don't tell players how to prestige more than once

Once you consume your level 50 bloodweb and receive the message that you are able to prestige, it should stop appearing entirely. I'm tired of clicking it away every time I go to level up on characters I don't want to prestige.

Comments

  • I dig it. Prestiging is a joke for most characters. Some of them look really cool all bloody, not so cool that it is worth it though.

  • @LOA said:

    I dig it. Prestiging is a joke for most characters. Some of them look really cool all bloody, not so cool that it is worth it though.

    I just don't like the bloodpoint grind, honestly. I'd rather keep my killers and survs with all of their nice rank 3 perks forever after finishing leveling them, but my adhd compels me to make the Bad Message Go Away.

  • I find that annoying as well. No, I'm not prestiging Tapp or Claudette now, I'm leveling Bill first! XP

  • Here's a fun thing I just discovered: Once you get a single character, survivor or killer, to prestige 3, the message seemingly stops appearing for all other characters.