Combine two killers for your best or most fun new killer
I’ve seen this topic before, but lots of new killers since.
I think Pig for traps and Billy for one shots and speed would be fun but not too OP
Tagged:
Trusted
I’ve seen this topic before, but lots of new killers since.
I think Pig for traps and Billy for one shots and speed would be fun but not too OP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plague and Wraith.
I want to combine Huntress and Trapper for the ultimate style of Hunter character. The paranoia of being hunted down would be massive.
Actually, Freddy + Plague. Freddy can put you to sleep so you can't hear the TR of another killer, so that'd be a pretty deadly combo. Plague can keep people injured and Freddy can mind-game for the easy 1 hit down.
Ghost face's night shroud with bubba's saw
Billy and Myers
Oh wait
Wraith + Bubba: Know you can remove Insidious of your perks :)
Spirit and Doctor, I'm sure this is fun to play against 🤔
Trapper and bubba. Imagine being caught in a trap and seeing bubba run at you.
Ohey, i remember a thread like this before.
And i'll give the same answer, cause i still like the idea.
Wraith's Madness
Successful Surprise Attacks will now raise the hit Survivor's Madness level by 1.
All of a sudden I want Hag Bubba
Nurse + Billy
Each successful chain blink is an insta down.
More like chainSAW blink, amirite? xDDDD
Frenzy with myers tier 3 effect
Lol.