With dedicated servers still prioritizing killers for hit authority...

Should dead hard be buffed so the invincibility frames start right away and not when the dash animation happens? Quite consistently I will dead hard, get hit, and still have exhaustion. Meaning i pressed the button but the killer's hit authority won.


Dead hard is still quite powerful, im just wondering what everyone thinks of making dead hard more reliable

Comments

  • That's not a "killer priority" thing, it's a dedicated server thing. It wasn't specifically programmed with the idea that the killer gets priority. That's a your latency to the server problem.

    Not to mention that the way you say this implies you wan to make dead hard more reliable when most people use it for distance, not for reaction anyway

    Tbh I just don't think an already sort of BS perk needs any type of buff. This exact same thing happened off dedicated servers, too. At the same time I don't see it being a big problem if it were to be buffed to do that.