Luck
Ok apart from the hooks what else does luck do because if it's all to do with the hooks then there's kinda no point to it. I mean there is a little bit of use you get from it but nothing special
Ok apart from the hooks what else does luck do because if it's all to do with the hooks then there's kinda no point to it. I mean there is a little bit of use you get from it but nothing special
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It also increases the odds you self-escape from the Trapper's Bear Trap.
As far as i know, thats pretty much it (this and traps).
I also wish that it would have some effect on other stuff. For example
Something like that