I just want play with my kate exclusive, but i can not because I lost it >:(
Have you sent a ticket to dbd support?
Frequently asked questions about our mobile game
This might help you
@GrootDude I already seend a ticket but them said I cant get back :(
@MyName123 said:@GrootDude I already seend a ticket but them said I cant get back :(
@MyName123 said:
That sucks! Sorry that I can’t help. :(
SRSLY? OH MY F.........
Didn't they said a long time ago they found a way to know who orginally had the exclusives!!!!!!!!
RIP BBQ KATE 2018/08-2019/10
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you sent a ticket to dbd support?
This might help you
@GrootDude I already seend a ticket but them said I cant get back :(
That sucks! Sorry that I can’t help. :(
SRSLY? OH MY F.........
Didn't they said a long time ago they found a way to know who orginally had the exclusives!!!!!!!!
RIP BBQ KATE 2018/08-2019/10