Moris and Keys! Fix them!

2 games in a row my games have been cut short due to a key and Moris. because the 1st game someone decided to hatch hunt the entire time although doesn’t spawn until certain criteria is met. Me and the rest of the team did our part. Had 1 gen left. The guy left us all me and another guy for dead when he could’ve saved easily. The thing is he knew he could save us both cause we both kindred on. On top of that I had open handed on! I died 1st hook because he finally found the hatch and decided to leave us. Than the 2nd game. Some potato got instant downed in the basket by a huntress in the first 30 seconds (which is fine, addons are mostly balanced. Someone framed him and he immediately got Morried off hook. The guy who originally saved him dc’d. Than it was me and the other guy with 4 gens left.


im a killer main and I don’t use Moris because i rather not lose bloodpoints because of the offering. I also don’t like match time over it. I also don’t like keys, because it’s a on-sale escape just as a mori is an on-sale kill. What I mean by on-sale kill/escape is that the key and mori both require something to happen for them to use it, but doesn’t require as much work. I don’t like that. Escapes and Moris should be earned completely. Keys should allow 1 person to escape with it. Moris should require the survivor to be on death hook. Easy balance.

Comments