Look to yourselves, what you could have done better
Faced a 3 man swf three times 3k in one game and 4k merciless in the others, always 2 or 3 gens left no ruin... Just looked in my dm's and one of them said I tunneled him in each of the matches... If I see you first work on your stealth game, if I see you and another but you are injured I'm gonna go for the vulnerable player it's common sense.
Sick of players blaming me for their own ineptitude ultra rare flashlight add ons too against my low tier perks with 0 add ons... 🙄
Comments
What's worse is when a recently hooked player goes straight to a gen. Without healing. Gets hit for working on the gen. Cries in post game chat that they were "tunneled"
I play how I like. I don’t have all the killer slowdown perks available. Heck I only have two killers maxed. If they zoom through generators, I’m going to kill off the weakest links ASAP, even if that means tunneling. Sometimes I’ll make them suicide on hook just to make my time easier.
If I’m playing Hag, I’ll just place all of her traps around the recently hooked survivor if they gave me trouble and took me for a world pallet tour. That usually fills them with despair because they know one of their teammates will trigger them all. I also like screaming out Kagebunshinnoijutsu when they trigger them all.
If it’s a group of potatoes, I’ll never tunnel or camp. Unless, like tonight, they try to out someone whose hiding in a locker. I’ll let them think I’m going to be merciful and let them do gens and kill the backstabbing teammates once the doors are powered.
Super Mario: World Pallet Tour
Monter Hunter: World Pallet Tour
World Wide Pallet Tour
I'm sorry.