Trapper with bag addons
I’ve been playing trapper all day and I gotta say I’m absolutely loving him with the common and uncommon bag addons his base kit sucks tho devs pls let him carry more traps for base kit can’t wait to p3 him!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Glad you are liking Trapper! Also good luck on the journey of p3 and probably all perks.
Trapper is my favorite. His biggest shortfall vs high rank survivors is the one trap base kit. With the burlap sack addon as a base kit, I think he would be more competitive at higher ranks. Right now, you have to use a slot for a bag if you intend to use a valuable addon, otherwise its impact is severely mitigated.
Yes, he needs more Traps. Currently you are so reliant on the Bag Add Ons. Basically one Add On HAS to be a Bag, and then the other is either another Bag, Tar Bottles or some of the other Add Ons.
Like, one of my favorite Combos is Honing Stone and Padded Jaws, to get STBFL-Stacks as fast as possible. Big problem: I only have one Trap. It would not hurt Trapper to start with all of his Traps and neither would it make him too strong. He still wastes a lot of time travelling the Map because he needs to place his Power, but he will not have to collect it first.
I like using Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright. And Save the best for last. 4th perk I haven't found a good one.
I'm a trapper main and hag main yes he needs a buff to carry more than 1 trap without add ons let him carry 2 , 3, or 5 I love trapper but you need ruin to pip
Exactly
I've said before he should start with all his traps. The bag addons should just add extra traps.
Bag addons are insane.