Freddy's addons
Im talking about the block addons.What would be your ideas to actually make them useful?What kind of effect would they trigger etc. cause atm they are useless
Im talking about the block addons.What would be your ideas to actually make them useful?What kind of effect would they trigger etc. cause atm they are useless
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mangled would be fine if it were a lower rarity. I'd love to see an exhaustion block, but I'm guessing the devs think that'll be too strong. Another idea would be to have one that increases the movment speed penalty, like Clown's flask of bleach.
I really wish they would have buffed his crappy addons when they nerfed his slowdown.
Exhaustion would prob be strong,but more movement speed penalty or mangled would be good like you said.I wish aswell that they did something to those addons considering they nerfed his slowdown addons