4x Urban Evasion Perk

20191221232456_1.jpg

I'll be honest, the last time I encounter a hacker was a year back.

Now, I am starting to see even more of these hackers in Dead by Daylight. Is there anyone else encountering these kind of people?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I saw two of them since the bug occured.

  • @Wakenworm said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/363/7JD9ZI9JGQBL.jpg

    I'll be honest, the last time I encounter a hacker was a year back.

    Now, I am starting to see even more of these hackers in Dead by Daylight. Is there anyone else encountering these kind of people?

    I had a guy that quite literally COULDNT GET HIT.I could hit everyone else except him.It would always phantom saw him.Never anyone else.IDK what it was but i reported him.Also i know he was hacking cause it always phantom sawed him(i legit chainsawed him like 7 times)and i couldnt m1 him.It would do the animation but not like remove one healthstate

  • Words cannot describe my distain for these types of players.

    I hope you reported them as something like this isn't done by accident. I get the feeling they are using secondary accounts so they don't care about a ban though. It's sickening really.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Words cannot describe my distain for these types of players.

    I hope you reported them as something like this isn't done by accident. I get the feeling they are using secondary accounts so they don't care about a ban though. It's sickening really.

    I could get behind 4 pebbles tho

  • Brb I'm gonna run 4 botany knowledges for 132% faster heals.