I don't want to be high rankðŸ˜
I don't wanna do deliberately bad either. How can both survivors and killer be ranked on skill level rather than play time. 40% of high rank players tend to be big ugly meanies and have no sense of fun and are just evil. How should ranking work????
Comments
When I face the first bullying SWF, I will start doing sth else (watch a movie etc) and have some deranking games such that I can have fun again.
There is literally no point in ranking up, there are no rewards and you are even punished instead.
A game about killers making you face actual killers ? Atrocious!
I have fun at being evil.
what do you say now? >:D
Perhaps what we really need is new game modes? How about a game mode where its last Survivor standing but balance it out with different rewards. A balance of cooperate for now but back stab is inevitable. Maybe a game mode where instead of gens its a set time for the killer to track down and kill? Ok so my idea's for game modes might not be great but perhaps something besides the same competitive mode where the balance of play is so minuscule meta perks and killers are required needs more vairity to really address the issue?
Me too
which is ok, but gets tedious af
by this point i cant run new killers at all cause the lack of perks and not knowing how to play the character. by this point the que should work by character lvl (not the best idea i know) but it would atleast widen the range of people you go againts and leave room for the lower leveled people.
Play other game until rank reset. I play For Honor. :^)
New system is great lol
Necroing old threads is against the forum rules and this thread is 2 years old. Please check next time.
Gen rush isn't a thing. Its called good survivors capitalizing on you not being able to apply sufficient pressure. In other words, saying genrush is just as ridiculous as saying someone is "killrushing." Any killer can stop survivors from doing objectives. Get better.