Doc's rework
I honestly think devs could have added the changed doc to the live servers as it is hard to make him worse then he actually is as Bahroo summed up:
I honestly think devs could have added the changed doc to the live servers as it is hard to make him worse then he actually is as Bahroo summed up:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“It is hard to make him worse the he actually is”
It’d be easier than you think, as it’s happened to killers who were in a worse spot than him(launch Freddy & Legion).
In order to make him worse then freddy they would have to massively invest into their own delusions of viability and they don't seem that far gone(and it's probably a lot of work).
Rather, they made his power not have modes and add and extra button that releases already existing functionality of static zap.
I honestly don't think it will make him more useful then he is now with just these changes but I'd welcome seeing them now. It's not like we won't have very buggy version of the game for the christmas break.