Teammates always screwing you over

I was playing a match on the swamp map against a Legion, everything was going fine at first I actually got rid of ruin and saved some people. Near the end of the game only two gens were done and I was running for someone hooked as the other survivor wasn't doing anything but healing. Legion was chasing me so I knew I'd go down while saving the survivor who I'm gonna call Yui because that's who she was playing. I save her, go down, then I get saved by Yui and we go to killer shack to heal. I start healing her but stop because he's coming to us and I hide in locker. Yui then proceeds to point at my locker and I end up dying because even after getting downed to save her, she rats me out and gets me killed. Post game I said "thanks for getting me killed" and she says "stay mad" while the killer actually let her and the other survivor go even after I said she ratted me out she deserves to die because the Legion quote "doesn't tunnel people" but yet he tunneled me? This honestly ruins the game and I'm considering leaving this bullshit until this gets fixed. They need to be punished as if there disconnecting.

Comments

  • I've been online gaming since 1998. Quake, Unreal Tournament, Starcraft, 7 Days to die, Battlefield, Combat Arms, Halo, Tribes, Left 4 Dead, Deep Rock Galactic, and many more. I've never encountered a bigger concentration of toxic people than here. Best to ignore them and move on, hope you find better teammates, that or SWF.

    Now that I think about it, the world in general is more toxic than it's ever been. Sports, politics, gaming, traffic, etc. So much anger and frustration.

  • @shadowhound816 said:

    I was playing a match on the swamp map against a Legion, everything was going fine at first I actually got rid of ruin and saved some people. Near the end of the game only two gens were done and I was running for someone hooked as the other survivor wasn't doing anything but healing. Legion was chasing me so I knew I'd go down while saving the survivor who I'm gonna call Yui because that's who she was playing. I save her, go down, then I get saved by Yui and we go to killer shack to heal. I start healing her but stop because he's coming to us and I hide in locker. Yui then proceeds to point at my locker and I end up dying because even after getting downed to save her, she rats me out and gets me killed. Post game I said "thanks for getting me killed" and she says "stay mad" while the killer actually let her and the other survivor go even after I said she ratted me out she deserves to die because the Legion quote "doesn't tunnel people" but yet he tunneled me? This honestly ruins the game and I'm considering leaving this bullshit until this gets fixed. They need to be punished as if there disconnecting.

    Basically the same thing happened to me. Match was going ok, I saved a Bill from the basement. When we got upstairs, I heard the Spirit phasing and hid in a locker. Bill just stood still and when the Spirit appeared, pointed at my locker and ratted me out, so I died and he ended up surviving. It's just people being selfish and trying every tactic to survive, even if they screw up the person who saved them before.