PS4 players who send hate messages...
Keep in mind the people who don't delete them lol. I was playing as killer, and after the game this dude is spamming me hate messages telling me how bad I am at the game. He even goes so far as to invite me to his SWF party chat. However he doesn't seem to recall messaging me a week prior AS KILLER, begging me to let him trap me so he can get his dailies done. I joined the party chat long enough to send a screenshot to his SWF group, listen to them heckle his for a couple minutes, and left.
Comments
LOL good job
Classic survivor main
Excellent work
I do play survivor much more then killer (I refuse to play killer seriously until no BBQ and chili is on the shrine)
I had another time a survivor messaged me (Only get messages from survivors btw) and a couple weeks prior he sent me a message thanking me for saving his ass off the hook. Not as funny, but still...
I am blessed for now and nor killer or survivor send me salty messages
Why not just change your privacy settings? Killers and survivors both acting immature towards one another is nothing new.
I'm not changing my privacy settings because of idiots. I am not offended by these messages and its a matter of principal...
I back in the day got a lot of hate/spam stuff on PS4 so I block non-friend messages. One dude got so mad he send me a friend request with the hate message attach to bc he was not able to send a normal message to me I don't really care for hate its the non-stop spam I cant stand. But I am too lazy to block a single person. LuL