Identity V killer crossover

What are ya'll thoughts on a crossover, like the Geisha coming over to dead by daylight? How do ya'll think the killer power will function?

Comments

  • I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper
  • I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper
    Word, maybe the geisha or spider
  • I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper
    Word, maybe the geisha or spider
     Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd
  • i would like to see it happen, good collab with Identity V since it has Geisha already

    finally the Japanese community gets to get a Japanese killer, about time

  • Would be nice but we won't get another licensed killer before 2019 spring.

  • @Someissues said:
    i would like to see it happen, good collab with Identity V since it has Geisha already

    finally the Japanese community gets to get a Japanese killer, about time

    Have they confirmed it’s a Japanese killer?

  • @Someissues said:
    i would like to see it happen, good collab with Identity V since it has Geisha already

    finally the Japanese community gets to get a Japanese killer, about time

    Have they confirmed it’s a Japanese killer?

  • No cause it's a teaser but a lot of asian elements
  • I would go for cosmetic only in horror crossovers. Give nurse a geisha outfit and give geisha a nurse outfit. They could give them naughty bear since own his license.
  • What are ya'll thoughts on a crossover, like the Geisha coming over to dead by daylight? How do ya'll think the killer power will function?
    Geisha is really just a nurse.
  • Getting the Identity V killer based off of Hastur would be a dream come true.

  • Techn0 said:

    Getting the Identity V killer based off of Hastur would be a dream come true.

    Tentacle monster, you know where this is going
  • Fck off with that identity v, all killers there look like #########, dead by daylight is game with great graphics, they wont add those jokes from identity
  • @LukaKovac said:
    Fck off with that identity v, all killers there look like #########, dead by daylight is game with great graphics, they wont add those jokes from identity

    Dude, DbD graphics are below average. I love this game, but let's call a spade a spade. Some maps do look beautiful, but that's about it.

  • Orion said:

    @LukaKovac said:
    Fck off with that identity v, all killers there look like #########, dead by daylight is game with great graphics, they wont add those jokes from identity

    Dude, DbD graphics are below average. I love this game, but let's call a spade a spade. Some maps do look beautiful, but that's about it.

    Word, also, a killer coming over from identity v obviously would look better than they did in the mobile game for obvious reasons.
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper

    Word, maybe the geisha or spider

     Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd

    Like cabbage Hag looks so human, or medusa one kek

  • @LukaKovac said:
    Fck off with that identity v, all killers there look like #########, dead by daylight is game with great graphics, they wont add those jokes from identity

    I thought the graphics is ######### too and didn't want to play it, but it's actually fun when i started playing it, no regrets

    casual mode is separated from Ranked, there is a dedicated server and there is ranking rewards!!! DBD doesn't have it despite promised from launch, and casual mode is so much needed since ranked is so useless right now on DBD

  • RSB said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper

    Word, maybe the geisha or spider

     Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd

    Like cabbage Hag looks so human, or medusa one kek

    Lol sorry I didnt really mean like they HAVE to look exactly like a human but you know that they have to have 2 arms 2 legs you know that kinda stuff. I think that's the basic model they're going for because theres no killer in game with spider limbs or crab arms. You get what I mean?
  • This content has been removed.
  • RSB said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper

    Word, maybe the geisha or spider

     Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd

    Like cabbage Hag looks so human, or medusa one kek

    Lol sorry I didnt really mean like they HAVE to look exactly like a human but you know that they have to have 2 arms 2 legs you know that kinda stuff. I think that's the basic model they're going for because theres no killer in game with spider limbs or crab arms. You get what I mean?
    I gotchu man, other dude just being an a$$
  • RSB said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Dabrownman1812 said:


    PhantomMask20763 said:

    I would love the Ripper in dbd, but he's basically the better Wraith so I don't think it'll ever happen cause why play Wraith when you can play Ripper

    Word, maybe the geisha or spider

     Soul Weaver (spider) probably wouldn't work because I think the devs said that the killers all needed to look human like because of character models and stuff,but hey they said we were never gonna see a clown yet here we are. Geisha however could be very interesting, would love to see how she would work in dbd

    Like cabbage Hag looks so human, or medusa one kek

    Look human as in arms n legs n such, you know what he meant