Thrilling tremors is....
Way way way too under rated. Its a great early game tracking perk when you get grabs.
Its tracking can't be countered by just hiding in a locker
And if it is countered you get a guaranteed 20 seconds more to your game.
The only problem with it. Is its cool down.
The only perk not worth picking up on ghostface is furtive chase or simple formulae as it was once known (I think), I'm all ears can help with your mind games but yet again it's cool down is too long
Comments
TT is decent but I would rather use the perk slot for pop or nurse's. This is because bbq is good enough for me.
Pop actually synergises quite well with TT but I accept your opinion.
But also. Bloopoints be important as heck
If survivors are smart TT can actually be detrimental towards using pop but I see what you mean. It's mostly dependent on what killer you're using.