So alone achievement Glitches on Xbox
I just met the requirements repair the gen in the portal room and no achievement anybody else have this problem?
I just met the requirements repair the gen in the portal room and no achievement anybody else have this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to fully repair the Gen. Just hopping on it at any point past 1% of completion voids the achievement. (Unless it gets back to 0%)
If you get the map again I recommend knocking out that Gen immediately. Bring BNP.
That's incorrect you can get these achievements as long as you are on the gen when it is popped. Even if it's at 99% when you jump on it.