should you be able to choose your prestige reward ?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keeping the structured order helps showcase what level you are, so I think it should stay. Otherwise you have no idea if they took the face as their P1 or their P3.
Also you didn’t justify or otherwise explain where the 2000 shards came from so I can’t say yes outside of greed which would be a justification.
why is it that every time I make a vote you have to come to post a negative comment seriously stop its getting old , if u dont like my idea just vote you don't have to be negative about everything I say 100 percent of the time just cuz u have nothing else to do . serioulsy .
he made some fair points
You made a post on a public forum, which implicitly invites others to share opinions and criticism, and that post was a poll, which explicitly invites people to disagree with you. He wasn't being negative, he was politely disagreeing and offering some constructive criticism. If you don't want people to disagree with you, don't make polls.