I liked the feature too, but it was pretty clear the devs are putting their foot down on this one and it's not going to happen.
The only way I can ever see them restoring it is if the playerbase grew so large that queues were practically instant, making lobby dodging less of an issue, and/or if dodging penalties were ever implemented.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I liked the feature too, but it was pretty clear the devs are putting their foot down on this one and it's not going to happen.
The only way I can ever see them restoring it is if the playerbase grew so large that queues were practically instant, making lobby dodging less of an issue, and/or if dodging penalties were ever implemented.