jokes aside. I think people like to discuss and polls are just a fast way to get tendencies. And many people dont even know how to create a meaningful poll.
Except most people only put options on their polls they agree with, or try to make the other ones sound less appealing. I prefer a discussion than a discussion prefaced with a bad poll.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what is a polls? how does it taste?
jokes aside. I think people like to discuss and polls are just a fast way to get tendencies. And many people dont even know how to create a meaningful poll.
Except most people only put options on their polls they agree with, or try to make the other ones sound less appealing. I prefer a discussion than a discussion prefaced with a bad poll.
I personally prefer general discussions but polls are great as well.