Why am I still getting splinters in my bloodweb?
I already own all of the killers. What would even be the point of using these?
I already own all of the killers. What would even be the point of using these?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep there was a leak that mending times were to long and they were gonna reduce them to 2 seconds. Also thana would no longer work for legion and they would get a 10 second stun for missing a FF attack.
No matter the thread, Legion is always brought up.
At this point, all you guys do is harass the devs who are working hard to make the game more enjoyable.
The Legion changes were because they wanted consistency with their game and to make the game less frustrating to go against as.
On another note, I think the splinters are there because the game doesn't recognize that you have the killers (even though you do), most likely because you bought the killers through Iri shards, or Aurci Cells.