Why do I lose a pip when someone DC’s and the killer decides to try hard?
So I just played a game against a Wraith and he downs a guy and he immediately DC’s. We’re screwed. So what does this Wraith do? Give us a chance at least? Farm? Nah, just go full try hard. Like I wouldn’t care but I lost a pip because of this? Come on, seriously? Just make it so if someone DC’s like 2 minutes into the game it’s canceled or something because there’s always that one try hard Wraith who destroys the team in a 3v1.
Comments
Because you're in a team? Just sayin...
Pipping is on you nearby.
When a killer trys hard: omg what a jerk didn't even let us farm can we please have this fixed?
When a survivor trys hard: gg ez baby killer bet you're mad huh? Git gud xD