PLEASE for the love of god put back the dc penalty!!!
3 times have i "completed" six feet under (sacrifice 4 survivors in a single trial in the basement) And every time some ######### A-hole or more deide to DC.
This is driving me insane that these pathetic losers can get away with suck unsportsmanlike conduct!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
They probably will once they iron out the kinks.
One, two years tops.
Not right now as its not working as intended.
A game crash should send a signal to the server of a report and what happened and not give a ban which was happening and knowing how it esculates was unfair.
I understand your pain and why instead I think they should just make any dc's give credit to the challenge you have active.
From what we know they are still working on it but since its went silent on that I fear it could be quite a bit off and will be done some time after the dc penalty is working which itself needs a lot more thought and work.
I just think making a dc add to the challenges would be much easier and simpler for now.
I feel you. The worst DC was the guy who would run into the back corner of the map repeatedly for 10+ times to avoid the trip to the basement. Annoying when they DC'd but the joke was on them for having to mash the ######### out of their keyboard... got it eventually though.