I have an idea for keys
What if a skill check pops up and when u try open hatch skill check size depending on rarity and if u fail it turns into a broken key then they won’t open hatch in Ure face
What if a skill check pops up and when u try open hatch skill check size depending on rarity and if u fail it turns into a broken key then they won’t open hatch in Ure face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Skill checks would change absolutely nothing since even the most difficult skillchecks (unnerving DS or ruin) do nothing to survs who have been playing for more than a few hours.
I rarely cleanse or even look for ruin these days because of how easy it is to hit the skillchecks if you just focus on it a little bit.
but by the time u press the button then the skill check has to go all the way to the skill check the killer might have a better chance to pressure them into hitting it I’m just saying I won’t be the baddest change and won’t be the best change