Devs pls: DONT DO IT more this... and i will give you ideas for the next tomes.
- Repair in 1 game: 4 Generators.
- Sacrifice 4 survivors in the basement in a single game.
Can you encourage the game "fun" and not the "boring"?
It is a suggestion for the next TOME II, since I see the future and I do not rule out that ... the next one is to repair the 5 generators in a single game ...
For example devs, I present creative ideas to ... create more fun game for both SIDES on the next tomes!
- Jump X windows in chase.
- Dodge the killer's power X times.
- Scare the crows X times.
- Break X hooks.
- Disable the killer's power X times (traps, plague, GF....)
- Escape a chase against Killer X times without being knocked down
- A generator ends when the killer has hit the generator X times.
- Escape a chase by hiding in the locker with the perk: Quick & Quiet X times.
- Make X hit tanks to help your teammates.
- Escape without perks
- Purify X totems using a map.
- Escape from a game having been hook X times
- Escape the game by jumping less than X windows
- Escape a game without throwing more than X pallets
@Peanits Well? I hope u like this ideas, i can give u more interesting ideas for a FUN GAME :)
Comments
Totally agree
Ok while I agree with the sentiment and most of the challenge ideas. These ones are problematic:
The survivor must finish a generator when the killer has hit the ges X times --> A generator ends when the killer has hit the generator X times. - ?????
The other challenges do not think they are "difficult" and encourages something fun