Nerf Survivor Ranks Pls
Rank up too fast, please nerf. Seriously if it's going like this, killers with lower rank will have to wait really long for a lobby.
Rank up too fast, please nerf. Seriously if it's going like this, killers with lower rank will have to wait really long for a lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ranks doesnt matter.
Did I say ranks matter?
I get what you are saying, it is way too easy to get to red ranks as a survivor so there will be a killer shortage at red ranks.
The reality is that matchmaking is so screwed up right now that I don't think it will affect queue times for killers at all.
On PS4 killer queues are almost instant, survivors take a few minutes.