6 Feet Under

What are your guys strategy for this? Tried Basement Bubba but it didn't work and was a slog, no fun at all. Going to try Basement Trapper for this.

Monstrous Shrine

Agitation

STBFL

NOED

Padded Jaws and Stitched Bag

Going to try to get STBFL stacks with Padded Jaws, trap the Basement up with Stitched Bag, and if worst comes to worst NOED might help me make it through.

Any other ideas you guys tried/are using?

Comments

  • You dont need to camp the basement.........

    You just need to scarifice them there.

    So I suggest using Agitation,Iron Grasp, And PgTW to at least try doing a 3 gen strat near the basement.

  • I almost got it with Agitation, Iron Grasp, Insidious and BBQ and Chili but one person DCed at the very end.

    I'm annoyed.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I almost got it with Agitation, Iron Grasp, Insidious and BBQ and Chili but one person DCed at the very end.

    I'm annoyed.

    Yep. I'm on console so people can still DC with no punishment. Definitely not prepared to deal with this. What map were you on? Was considering burning a Haddonfield offering because the Basement always spawns in the Myers House and is really easy to trap up.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932294#Comment_932294

    Yep. I'm on console so people can still DC with no punishment. Definitely not prepared to deal with this. What map were you on? Was considering burning a Haddonfield offering because the Basement always spawns in the Myers House and is really easy to trap up.

    good they need to do it while they can :D