Legion change with Frenzy hits, Myers to follow?

I'm not 100% sure about how they define basic attacks. I'm pretty sure the nurse blink hits are not treated as special attacks and can trigger sloppy butcher, or am I wrong on this one?

I'm just worried about the declaration, that Frenzy hits are not treated as basic attacks anymore. I think, if it fits to Legion, then Myers will be targeted as well. There is basically no difference in how the power works "on your basic attacks". Legion activates the power, then wielding the knive from top, applying Deep Wounds effect and reducing cooldown to 0%. Myers activates tier 3, then wielding the knive from top, applying Exposed effect and increasing the lunge. Both have additional effects like faster vaulting or faster movement speed.

So can we expect Myers to get his perks rendered useless in tier 3 as well soon? Like, no Surge or Infectious Fright while in tier 3? Of course Sloppy and Franklis as well, but I'm more worried about the first 2 mentioned. If this is the case, I would think about reviewing some perks, if they really need basic attacks to trigger. Like Demogorgon's very own perk Surge not being able to trigger on a Shred attack.

Comments

  • @Deadeye said:

    I'm not 100% sure about how they define basic attacks. I'm pretty sure the nurse blink hits are not treated as special attacks and can trigger sloppy butcher, or am I wrong on this one?

    I'm just worried about the declaration, that Frenzy hits are not treated as basic attacks anymore. I think, if it fits to Legion, then Myers will be targeted as well. There is basically no difference in how the power works "on your basic attacks". Legion activates the power, then wielding the knive from top, applying Deep Wounds effect and reducing cooldown to 0%. Myers activates tier 3, then wielding the knive from top, applying Exposed effect and increasing the lunge. Both have additional effects like faster vaulting or faster movement speed.

    So can we expect Myers to get his perks rendered useless in tier 3 as well soon? Like, no Surge or Infectious Fright while in tier 3? Of course Sloppy and Franklis as well, but I'm more worried about the first 2 mentioned. If this is the case, I would think about reviewing some perks, if they really need basic attacks to trigger. Like Demogorgon's very own perk Surge not being able to trigger on a Shred attack.

    I mean it's not an active power in the same way. Myer's charges up then gains a timed buff. You can't activate it and deactivate it at will, it's just that his lunge length increases, and every survivor is affected by exposed.

    As his power IS exposed, it wouldn't make much sense to make it a "power hit" as that wouldn't trigger exposed.

  • Do you know if the Onis Demon Fury hits when not lunging can make use of NOED? And about the Nurse, do they trigger Sloppy?