Just a thought
I'm not suggesting, just asking for opinion.
As a survivor main I think killers so need a buff in general. Some way more than others in your rank (trapper and demogorgon). Killers like them need time to fully utilize their powers, something the majority of high rank good players would agree on is time is very limited to killers.
How do y'all feel if bloodlust came a little faster, or a low tier perk got buffed to include shortening time it takes to get blood lust?
Comments
Usually, if a survivor shows that they're loop gods or have RNG on their side, I'll just abandon the chase and continue applying pressure on other generators depending on how many survivors are left. I usually build my perks around most killers to give me as much information as possible to minimize downtime and maximize generator pressure.
Sure, getting pallets out of the way is nice, but you have 3 other survivors that (if they're not rubbish) are working on generators while you're chasing a single person around the map like a merry-go-round. Best to pick off the weaker runners and not have to worry about gens popping behind your back left and right.
I think bloodlust is fine where it's at, but that's just my opinion.
I agree with this strategy but in red ranks there isn't just 1 survivor that's good at looping. In fact purple ranks are the same. And by the time you find that weaker runner, I guarantee 3-4 gens are done, maybe even some by the survivors you left alone.