Balanced Landing
So I thought about a update on Balanced Landing.
You get the ability to fall of the buildings or hills without making any noises while not Exhausted. What if you could drop down of the building or hill without making any noise even if Exhausted is active. So basically if Exhausted is active you gain no boost but you wont make any noise if falling.
What do you think about that?
Comments
Would be nice.
That is a good thought, but would be too much, I think. As much as I like midchase stealth, it can easily become frustrating, when it's too much. I mean Q&Q is also a cooldown perk for reasons.
And it doesn't fix the actual issue with the perk. Balanced Landing is kinda bloated in it's current form. It's a conditional exhaustion perk, with a speed boost combined with stagger reduction and the new stealth aspect. It's also heavily situational/map dependend; That's why you saw it mostly be taken combined with another conditional exhaustion perk like DH e.g. It's hard to rely on it to be your only chase tool.
The thing which needs to be questioned. Does BL need to be a heights related exhaustion perk? And my answer is "no". Focus more on Reduced Stagger and it's surpressed sound and balance around it, by giving it it's own cooldown. Unlimited use is too much and gamebreaking. But having another nice but not too strong chase perk ala Q&Q would enhance the game much better or be much healthier than what we got.