lets talk - The DC bans and all.
Here is the long game here. talk with people, get opinions, everyone is opinionated and we all spent money on the game and believe how it should be one way or another. Every change that has come about has increased player rage. I watched the stream today from Stefan and Ethan. Fun to watch. Very hard working people.
Disconnects is the theme of 2019. it will be what this game was about. Look, I've played this game 1,000+ hours, and use to buy DLC. I dont anymore. I played at nearly any rank below 8 on BOTH sides of the coin (its a metaphor), im just a filthy casual here,
but on my dime of opinion none of this Disconnecting stuff became out of hand until the game implemented hatch closing. Sure, we had some random dcs here or there. But.. what hit the height of these issues. With patches before it that came to this point and paradox. is End Game Collapse. Other things led up to this.
1 ) Taking away the insta-heal medkits has brought on the rage. Players don't even run Syringe or purple bottle now on a med kit. it is useless.
2 ) Before hatch closing there was disconnects due to illegal pallet hits. Survivors got struck through the pallet, they were mad and LEFT. None of that came to be a problem until the pallet and window vacuum was REMOVED from the game.
3 ) Before Pallet hits came about pallet LOOPS being shrank down to "micro loops"
4 ) Then we talk about exhaustion status perks. Killers rage-quit because of survivors running Sprint burst, so the cool down was nerfed as well as dead hard, and a few others.
5 ) Then we talk about survivors rage quiting a because of face camping and slugging
6 ) We also now talk about killers that rage quit because of SWF.
7 ) killers rage-quit because of hatch stand-offs.
Wasn't there just any good suggestions of MITIGATING the problem? Not everyone is just going to run a PERK because its a solution.
- If we have a slugging or tunneling killer, how about a mechanic that just works together to get the survivor up in the first place, or some sort of invincibility to a hooked survivor being face camped. Borrowed time really got nerfed bad enough.
- For the frustrated killer against SWF; How about an extra generator for a specific rank of SWF to do, so the killer can feel as though they have a fair match?
I don't buy DLC anymore because I see more problems in this game than I do positives. When I bought DLCs for this game. I felt confident in it. I no longer do. That is money I am NOT giving to the company, that you could be having. I want to feel as though players A through E have an equal opportunity of success from any side. If I played bad. I deserve a loss. If I made a bad decision I deserve a loss. If my team is full of potatoes. I want a bit of insurance that still rewards me for good plays throughout the match. Which is WHY players disconnected or just Kobe'd the hook at the start.
If you do not agree with me. Great. If you agree with me, great. IDK. Im just telling it like it is. Why I aint buying DLC anymore. and saying when I will start buying DLC again.
Comments