Elf Dwight
Omg I love this skin. Honestly the best one so far. They even added a unique bell sound for ready up, join in a lobby etc.
Yeah Im a skin fanatic. Instant buy ^^
Whats your most loved cosmetic and what do you think of the three new ones?
Omg I love this skin. Honestly the best one so far. They even added a unique bell sound for ready up, join in a lobby etc.
Yeah Im a skin fanatic. Instant buy ^^
Whats your most loved cosmetic and what do you think of the three new ones?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My favorite is probably myers prestige due to the gore all over him. The three new ones I think were well done.
Kates biker skin.
I like Dwelfs hat and shirt, pants not so much. Meg's shirt is cool looking. Huntress meh imo has better skins