The solo survivor experience

does anyone else feel as if they need to use kindered otherwise your team will let you die?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don't feel like It's needed as solo survivor but it definitely does help, I usually use iron will, DH, adrenaline and quick and quiet but if I do decide to use kindred I'll swap out Q&Q for it.

  • Yes that and if I dont run kindred 3 survs chiling next to my hook. This perk already feels like basekit as solo

  • No.

    But I run it anyway because I like having info when everyone else is getting hooked all game.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    does anyone else feel as if they need to use kindered otherwise your team will let you die?

    Yeah, I cant count how many times I just go struggle straight on first hook because the meg is on the gen, the blendette is crouching arount the map and sir ace is looting the basement

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    does anyone else feel as if they need to use kindered otherwise your team will let you die?

    My teammates let me die even with Kindred

  • Nope. I ran it for awhile when it got changed but my teammates as whole are great. I don't need it.

    I'm rank 3 tho so I am playing with people who know what they are doing.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    does anyone else feel as if they need to use kindered otherwise your team will let you die?

    Even if you do have it sometimes they'll still let you die.

  • No, but Kindred's awesome anyway.

  • I run it mainly to get info myself. For example who the killer is if someone is hooked quickly and does the killer have bbq/ where he goes.

    What comes to my teammates I have found out that it really doesn't matter. I have a lot of cases when 2 people compete to get a save and the one who doesn't get it won't even stay for a heal. Also I have still been countless of times left dead on hook when people just selfcare in a corner.