New status effect idea (clown buff)
I thought if a new status effect that can be applied to some killer perks and powers, one of them being clown which would be a great buff for him
Dazed: When being affected by this, survivors can't do any mayor actions (repair, heal, cleanse, basically most actions that have a time bar except for unhooking and recovering in the ground) with this situations in which survivors finish a gen or a totem on your face could be avoided.
This could for example be applied for clown's bottles, making him a very reliable area denial killer. During the whole intoxication time, survivors cant repair or heal themselves but can still vault in the case they are looping. It would discourage survivors from working on a generator for a few seconds until the gas is gone. As clown you could throw a bottle from very far and if you are skilled it could reach the gen and buy you enough time to get there. This would add some map pressure to his basekit.
Dazed may look broken so maybe it could instead reduce the speed of such actions instead. I dont know any examples in which it would be implemented to powers and perks
Comments
That wouldn't hurt
Honestly? Probably one of the better Clown buff ideas I've heard of.
Like you said if it proved to be too obnoxious/powerful in certain scenarios (defending totems w/ TotH or in a 3-gen strat), it could be an action speed debuff instead.
Unless there's something I'm missing, I really like the idea.