Lobbys completely broken now?
Not sure what the devs have done.
A few hours ago I couldnt even connect to the severs, now I find survivors instantly in my lobby, but its always the 3 man lobby bug and now I am waiting in a 2 man lobby for ages now.
Am I the only one?
Edit: Seems like I found a workaround. Apparently (at least in my lobbies) there will never join a survivor later, all survivors must be in the lobby within a few seconds or its bugged, by lobbydodging after a few seconds I actually managed to find a game now, ######### ^^
Comments
I am not buying that the lobbies are bugged again. The waiting always happens after a major patch. This patch i think they scared off about 10k survs from the game completely and another 5k or so that now play killer instead. There is a surv shortage this time around, i think.
I don't know why but it seems to work miracles for me and I tend to find matches almost instantly.