This has to stop.
This has to be fixed...I know I am not the highest rank survivor but rank 20? Come on. And I am not SWF, I am alone lol
Tagged:
Trusted
This has to be fixed...I know I am not the highest rank survivor but rank 20? Come on. And I am not SWF, I am alone lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly. I’m sick of being in green ranks and going against red ranks
That trapper gonna learn today...
There is no hard matchmaking limit at grey ranks, because there isn't a reliably large enough pool of new players in any given region at any given time for it to work. If he hadn't been matched with you, that Trapper might have sat in queue for half an hour to an hour, or even indefinitely, waiting for enough players of his own rank to be around to form a match with.