I’m rank 12 and going against rank3, normal?
I play not so often and I think I’m decent, but got damn how can I be placed like this? Getting bullied every game, it’s been a week now, should I wait for it to get fixed or is it just me ?
I play not so often and I think I’m decent, but got damn how can I be placed like this? Getting bullied every game, it’s been a week now, should I wait for it to get fixed or is it just me ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m having the same issue which is why I’ve stopped playing killer for now