Protection hits are still not working

The new changes say that you just need to be near an injured survivor to score a protection hit, but there have been multiple times when an injured person has been right beside me and I didn't get a protection hit. Either the range you have to be in is too small or there's a bug with protection hits right now. I wish I could show video but I don't know how to on these forums.

EDIT: @Peanits do you know what's the max range in meters that you can be away from an injured survivor and still get a protection hit?

Comments

  • the term protection in this game is super vague

  • Just was double healing a teammate off the hook and of course the killer came right back, I stepped in front so they wouldn't go down and the other person could finish healing, took the hit, got 0 credit for it. What do protection hits even mean in this game? WGLF is broken. I wish survivors had something even close to Barbecue.