This matchmaking is a joke...
I'm not enjoying this game anymore, I get tired of the job just wanting to have fun casually and get into a game with extremely tryhards players destroying me.
So fun.
I'm not enjoying this game anymore, I get tired of the job just wanting to have fun casually and get into a game with extremely tryhards players destroying me.
So fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isnt that huge of a gap..probably sucked but..I've seen way worse before recent implemintations
I think in that particular case the issue is your rank compared to Survivors rank.
I think 5/6 ranks is a big difference in this game.
And I truly don't understand the matchmaking tbh. It seems a little random at times.
However, with a ranking system, the game is designed to always make matches a challenge for you.
Maybe a casual mode with no rank and random player mix would change that. Maybe it would be terrible. But I get you. I really do.
Sorry, you said matching was the issue yourself. Now my post seems stupid. ๐