Imagine facing THIS in dbd

https://youtu.be/XlgdI88X7XQ

This scene is so epic and gives me chills.

Also did the composer have to go so hard in this movie?

Comments

  • Mulan is a great movie and I love the soundtrack and especially the characters.

    Honestly though, out of the 90's Disney films Tarzan has my favorite soundtrack because Phil Collins is fantastic.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Mulan is a great movie and I love the soundtrack and especially the characters.

    Honestly though, out of the 90's Disney films Tarzan has my favorite soundtrack because Phil Collins is fantastic.

    Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite soundtrack, followed by Beauty and the Beast. Masterpieces both. Also listen to the musical for Hunchback, it’s a crying shame it never made it to Broadway.

  • "Also did the composer have to go so hard in this movie?"

    wdym Jerry Goldsmith was firing on all cylinders when he wrote this score.

    The film music landscape changed forever in 2004 :(

  • @not_Queef said:

    "Also did the composer have to go so hard in this movie?"

    wdym Jerry Goldsmith was firing on all cylinders when he wrote this score.

    The film music landscape changed forever in 2004 :(

    I know. I thought I was complimenting him.