DBD is legit broken for me!

So here I am, trying to play with my friend, who is sitting right next to me btw. So there I am right and first game we have, there was massive freezing issues, like it legit froze, me and him both got downed, and that was the end of that match.

Move on to the next game, the other 2 survivors DC before we even get into the match. Needless to say, the match didn't last long.

Game 3, 3rd times the charm right? No, 3rd time is when the game crashes, BUT it was just mine. My friend loaded into Gideon MeatPlant and got whooped by a LeatherFace, I got to watch, what fun.

AND NOW, we are at present time, where my game will not get passed the launching screen, and it is saying that I have no internet connection. Yet my friend playing, me making this post, and also watching videos say completely otherwise.

And even before all of this, I had to verify integrity of game cache for whatever god forsaken reason.

Now all I want to know, is what the hell did you guys do to your game!?

Comments