When will the stream be? Also pig buffs?
a week or so ago you said there would be a stream when will this be? Also I’ve asked about legion and bubba buffs but what about pig? She needs a lot of love and help!
a week or so ago you said there would be a stream when will this be? Also I’ve asked about legion and bubba buffs but what about pig? She needs a lot of love and help!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We'll be announcing the date and time pretty soon. Keep an eye out for the announcement.
(I need fingerguns that I can use on the forums.)
Legion is dead and buried, hoping for a Pig buff tho
I just played a Legion...they got 3 kills and DC lmfao..
I mean it doesn't help Ive been matched with potatos all day lol
Killers don't get buffs anymore. There hasn't been one since Freddy rework. There have been plenty of killer nerfs though, including to already weak killers.