Just Realized This Rank Reset...
I didn't rank down.
I normally don't look at it, but i'm still the rank i was before the 13th.
Did it skip me? 🤭
Tagged:
Trusted
I didn't rank down.
I normally don't look at it, but i'm still the rank i was before the 13th.
Did it skip me? 🤭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it’s a visual bug. When I loaded up for the first time it said I didn’t move at all. But then when I played a game of killer I went from rank 9 to rank 13 in a single game, despite getting merciless killer, which to me implies I did indeed get reset.
Same with survivor, but that was from rank 4 to rank 5 so it really didn’t change as much.
Well mine's a long-lasting visual bug then, i'm still ranking up from the rank i was before the reset.
...huh. Well then. Ok, yeah. Sounds like you got skipped somehow then. Sorry for giving not helpful info, I thought the same until I played a match, assumed it’d be the same for you.
It's fine, i just restarted and now my rank went far back.
Guess it failed to update? 🤔
this happened to my friend once. he knew rank reset had happened but hadnt deranked so he was sure that it was because of the custom games we were playing and that they had ranked him up. needless to say he sounded very stupid when he found out shortly after that it updated to what it should have been
@Boss
It's a common bug that sometimes happens to players... it can either be a visual bug like the person said above, or it can be a literal bug that skips your rank.
Seems you got the literal version lol.
YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!
This is always the answer to everything.
I wish I was the chosen one...
Now you are one of the chosen ones. 😋