Totem Spawns
i feel like most of the totem spawns on some maps such as coldwind farm are really easy to find and i can rarely use the perks whereas places like springwood have some really hard to find totem spawns. I know it probably isnt top of anyones worry list but i frequently run perks like devour and cant really use them because they get found almost instantly.
it just feels like a waste of a perk slot, especially when a survivor spawns next to the totem so its gone before i can even get to the totem at the start of the game
namely i feel like we need new totem spawns for maps that have very meh spawns
Comments
Springwood has recently been reworked, which is why the totem spawns are actually decent.
I believe there are plans to rework each of the other realms one by one as well - rumour has it Haddonfield is next on the list - so eventually, in theory, all the maps will have actually decent totem spawn locations. The only problem is map reworks take a long time, so it might take a while before we get there with every single one.
It will help..but thanks to detectives hunch...totems are only getting weaker
To be fair after the BL change Haddonfield became last on my list while horrible maps like Hawkins are on top /+ Shelter woods/
Sure, I don't mind Haddonfield so much either. But I think it's next on the devs' list for reworking.