Does the Kid’s Drawing Add-On work with any of the Dream Pallet add-ons?

It says it all the the title ^

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I would assume not, since it specifically affects Dream Snares and doesn't mention pallets at all. I'd recommend not using the two together.

  • @Fibijean said:

    I would assume not, since it specifically affects Dream Snares and doesn't mention pallets at all. I'd recommend not using the two together.

    That's correct.

    @trapped_by_daylight

    It specifically only says Dream Snares. If it said "Dream Traps" than it would apply to Snares and Dream Pallets... but since it does, than no it doesn't work with Dream Pallets... only Dream Snares.

    Add-ons like Sheep Block do work with Dream pallets, since it says "Dream Traps" in the description and not just specifically Dream Snares for example... Add-ons like "Kids Drawing" only say Dream Snares and not a broader term like Dream Traps.

    Basically if the add-on says "Dream Traps" than it works with both versions... if it specifically says "Dream Snares" or "Dream Pallets" for that add-on, than it only works for THAT version it's mentioning.