So I took a big break from killer...
And ended up at rank 17.
And the ques are as long as Red Ranks #########?
And ended up at rank 17.
And the ques are as long as Red Ranks #########?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stay off the game, it got worse. the SWFs plague is apon us
Its like really...5-20 minutes per round?
At ######### brown ranks?
REALLY?
Killer queue is instant for me at rank 12.
I am rank 16 killer atm on ps4 and it's always less than a minute.
Red ranks queues for killer for me are max 30 seconds. Survivor is much longer at about 5-8 minutes.
I’ve heard brown ranks queues are awful though.