Why are Claudettes such a meme?
Hey y'all. Just a quick question about the community consensus on Claudette mains. I'm a Claudette main, and I'm constantly getting crap for it, and I dunno why. I started out as a Killer main, didn't like getting bullied, so I switched to maining Survivor (Best decision, love the intensity when being chased.) My brother said I should pick Claudette because of her teachables, so I did so. But after playing more and more and getting more immersed in the greater community, I learned that Claudettes seem to have somewhat of a bad reputation. They're seen as toxic tryhards (and I pride myself on being neither.) Can someone please explain where this reputation can from?
Comments
Funny. I view Dwight as just an anxious, jumpy scaredy cat (like me.) Guess I can kinda see how easy it is for people to gather their own impressions on a character merely through appearance and voice alone (let alone the players of said characters and their playstyles) and make assumptions based on that. Still sick of the toxic Claudette meme tho (and the sheer amount of them you encounter. Gets boring seeing the same characters everytime.) Currently in the process of leveling up Dwight to main, so I'm glad he's at least SOMEWHAT well regarded by the community.