New matchmaking is finally taking it's effect.
Red ranks who doesn't know borrowed time exist is finally appearing. Haha. Solo Q is hell. Go find some people to play with and killers go use low tier killers games are that easy now.
Red ranks who doesn't know borrowed time exist is finally appearing. Haha. Solo Q is hell. Go find some people to play with and killers go use low tier killers games are that easy now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks BHVR for buffing solo queue
You mean rank reset? Matchmaking doesn't seem to matter what your rank - as a red I commonly get lumped in with greens, yellows, and and occasional beige or whatever 16-20 is. It happens both ways (killer and survivr) but just last night the killer and I were red and the rest were greens, yellows and I'm not in swf ever (but maybe I should be). I'm sure that was a fine experience for them as they got decimated. It was so bad constantly having to save and pick up I almost felt like it was forcing me to farm and I still de-pip since I could do nothing else - killer would not even chase me the pickings were so easy.
But yeah solo Q is hell - and getting worse. Thanks BHVR.
I mean, it was kind of obvious. We are making ranking up easier than ever before. So potatoes are flooding high ranks even more.
Ok boomer
I always argued that despite Rank reset not meaning anything at least you actually get good survivors here and there but now it's evidently going down hill. This is literally the worst experience I had with Solo Q and I've been playing alone since I started playing DBD. All the new matchmaking did is the Potatoes and their mother are going to be red ranks consistently now. BHVR finally sold me the idea to find people to play with, Pretty good job so far guess they weren't happy with the meager percentage of 4 mans playing so they should boost it.
Make`s killer more chill for a change NGL, dont actually need to have ruin on all the time to have fun/decent games on most maps... can also play any killer more chill too, but my survivors havent changed as a solo, im use to survivors doing bad haha